Are they crazy?
See what happens when two crazy “kids” quit their jobs, sell their house, dump their possessions and hit the road to see America in a fancy camper van.
- West to East chronicles: Transition on Oklahoma 51, Gathering intel in the Ozarks, Paducah and National Quilting Museum
- Translucent vision: The Corning Museum of Glass
- Joy comes in the morning … with knitting needles
- West to East chronicles: Peaceful afternoon at Watkins Glen, Rerouting to Corning Museum of Glass, Catskills by rain
- West to East chronicles: Niagara Falls and Erie Canal, Iconic canal locks and Lake Ontario, Women’s rights and It’s a Wonderful Life
How to be a nomad
The Epic Van
The Epic Van in which we live and cruise America is a 2015 Roadtrek RS Adventurous. It's 21 feet, 9 inches of amazing. It contains a king-size bed, kitchen and bathroom with shower. It has a solar panel on the roof that helps charge the two house batteries, a generator underneath, and an electric awning on the side. You can learn more about Roadtreks at www.roadtrek.com.