Are they crazy?
See what happens when two crazy “kids” quit their jobs, sell their house, dump their possessions and hit the road to see America in a fancy camper van.
- West to East chronicles: Ivan Doig’s Montana, Business agenda and proselytizing and Going senior with yoga
- West to East chronicles – Lodgepoles get in our way, Our beautiful Idaho 75 and Hiking and hunting on the Nez Perce Trail
- Epic views: Shot of the day
- Hiking the Oregon Dunes: A lesson in ecosystem destruction
- Selma to Montgomery: Marches, lynchings and sweet voices of hope
How to be a nomad
The Epic Van
The Epic Van in which we live and cruise America is a 2015 Roadtrek RS Adventurous. It's 21 feet, 9 inches of amazing. It contains a king-size bed, kitchen and bathroom with shower. It has a solar panel on the roof that helps charge the two house batteries, a generator underneath, and an electric awning on the side. You can learn more about Roadtreks at www.roadtrek.com.