Are they crazy?
See what happens when two crazy “kids” quit their jobs, sell their house, dump their possessions and hit the road to see America in a fancy camper van.
- Arches and Canyonlands: The Permanence of Impermanence
- Big Sur: Our semi-wild life and semi-crisis in this semi-wilderness
- Roadtreking Reprise: Photo Safari 2 (for us)
- The Everglades: A fragile river of grass
- Fun in Grand Mesa National Forest, western Colorado’s land of lakes and magnificent overlooks
How to be a nomad
The Epic Van
The Epic Van in which we live and cruise America is a 2015 Roadtrek RS Adventurous. It's 21 feet, 9 inches of amazing. It contains a king-size bed, kitchen and bathroom with shower. It has a solar panel on the roof that helps charge the two house batteries, a generator underneath, and an electric awning on the side. You can learn more about Roadtreks at www.roadtrek.com.