Are they crazy?
See what happens when two crazy “kids” quit their jobs, sell their house, dump their possessions and hit the road to see America in a fancy camper van.
- West to East chronicles: Transition on Oklahoma 51, Gathering intel in the Ozarks, Paducah and National Quilting Museum
- Translucent vision: The Corning Museum of Glass
- Joy comes in the morning … with knitting needles
- West to East chronicles: Peaceful afternoon at Watkins Glen, Rerouting to Corning Museum of Glass, Catskills by rain
- West to East chronicles: Niagara Falls and Erie Canal, Iconic canal locks and Lake Ontario, Women’s rights and It’s a Wonderful Life
How to be a nomad
Our Instagram pictures
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
The Epic Van
The Epic Van in which we live and cruise America is a 2015 Roadtrek RS Adventurous. It's 21 feet, 9 inches of amazing. It contains a king-size bed, kitchen and bathroom with shower. It has a solar panel on the roof that helps charge the two house batteries, a generator underneath, and an electric awning on the side. You can learn more about Roadtreks at www.roadtrek.com.