Are they crazy?
See what happens when two crazy “kids” quit their jobs, sell their house, dump their possessions and hit the road to see America in a fancy camper van.
- Yellow Pine: Pioneer perfection
- West to East chronicles: Day on the Niobrara in Nebraska, Soybeans on Iowa 3, Grounded in Northern Illinois
- West to East chronicles: Holed up in Spearfish, Black Hills rail trail, Harsh realities in the Badlands
- West to East chronicles: Ivan Doig’s Montana, Business agenda and proselytizing and Going senior with yoga
- West to East chronicles – Lodgepoles get in our way, Our beautiful Idaho 75 and Hiking and hunting on the Nez Perce Trail
How to be a nomad
The Epic Van
The Epic Van in which we live and cruise America is a 2015 Roadtrek RS Adventurous. It's 21 feet, 9 inches of amazing. It contains a king-size bed, kitchen and bathroom with shower. It has a solar panel on the roof that helps charge the two house batteries, a generator underneath, and an electric awning on the side. You can learn more about Roadtreks at www.roadtrek.com.